- New Evo Carbon Fiber insole technology reduces the weight roughly 12% relative to other similar Zamberlan models.
- ZTECH technical alpine last creates an excellent anatomical fit and superior foot wrap
- Single-piece Perwanger leather uppers are chosen specifically for their superior resistance and durability over time. Cordura® inserts at the flex points are more comfortable and serve to reduce weight.
- Uppers are treated with Zamberlan's proprietary Hydrobloc® treatment for added protection from water.
- Elastic gaiters help keep moisture and debris out of the boot.
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort© membranes offer guaranteed waterproof protection and breathability, with the added benefit of insulation good to approximately -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Exclusive Zamberlan® Vibram® Penia outsoles integrate Zamberlan's proprietary PCS (professional crampon system) and dual-density PU midsoles for added comfort and durability.
- An adjustable pre-shaped padded inner tongue allows for optimal volume adjustments.
- RRS (rubber reinforcement system) offers extreme protection from rocks, debris and ice.